Monday 8 March 2010

SPARKS9, April 6th....

has struggled with decent submissions. I can't bring myself to accept stories just to make up the numbers. I know that different people like different things but I am confident that all accepted stories and poems so far at SPARKS have been of a decent quality and it has to stay that way.

It gives me the fear a bit, sometimes, that I'm not going to be able to fill the night but it has always worked out. This time, though, is more of a problem. I put the call out on trusty Facebook and Twitter and this has made a difference so if you're reading this and fancy having a go, crack on with your best work and get it sent over, pronto!

Confirmed so far: Vanessa Gellard , Sam Mead (http://www.happysadpoems.blogspot.com/) and Alan McCormick.

No comments: