Wednesday 10 December 2008

The morning after the night before

I've decided to set this up because people asked me to. I cannot bring myself to write much at the moment because I have quite the hangover. I enjoyed Sparks 2 last night - perhaps a bit too much!

Suffice to say, this will be the place to come to watch videos from the night, see the photos, read some stories, get the latest on when there will be another event and what-have-you. All of that will be set up over the coming days.

For those who are so inclined, here are details for submitting:

sparksbrighton@hotmail.co.uk
1000 words or less. In the body of the e-mail, please.
There is no theme.

If you are far, far away, you are still welcome to submit as I am happy to have up to two stories per event read by someone else (of your choosing, or read by myself). I hope that makes sense.

No comments: